If you are an artist, collector, or dealer with an artwork you wish to be considered by the museum for acquisition, please follow the guidelines below. Do not submit original artworks, as the museum cannot return items to senders. Deliveries in person, via e-mail, or by telephone will not be considered.
- Submit materials by mail only.
- Include a letter of intent.
- Send copies (no original artwork) of color printouts (approx. 8 x 10 inches) or a single CD with 300 dpi JPEG files.
- Video work should be submitted on a single DVD as a high resolution QuickTime file.
- Include a biography, Curriculum Vitae (CV), artist’s statement, and press materials.
Please send all unsolicited submissions to:
558 Spruce St
Florence SC 29501